I'm hoping it will be ok with all you lovely people if we postpone the meeting scheduled for this Sunday 5th May 3pm. (tom) until the following weekend.
I have been very unwell and although on the mend it would be more likely I'll be up to it by next week.
Let me know what time and if you would prefer fri 10th, sat 11th or sun 12th and we'll go with the time that most can do.
Apologies if the change has scuppered plans.
Please let me know when you get this message so that I know everyone has read it and so you can let me know your preferred time for the next meeting.
Sorry Ragsters...will be firing all boosters in no time...FABRAG!